Monday, August 4, 2008

My Husband's Birthday :)

The first installment of the past due blogs.

May 10th (yah, I realize that that is almost 3 months ago) was my lovely hubby's birthday. He is now the ripe old age of 26 now (dang old fart!). I surprised him with a whole day worth of activities pre-planned by me myself and I. :)

We were awoken at 7am in the morning, not by an alarm clock but by construction on our condo parking lot gate. That was a little earlier than our plans, but it was a good thing because if we had woken up at 9 as planned we would have not had time to do everything! After we got up and ready to leave, I told him of the first installment of the day. :) We went to IHOP for a brunch because breakfast is by far his FAVORITE meal ever!!! :) Here is our glorious assortment of food :)


After that, I gave him his birthday present, which were year passes for him and I to the wild animal park. He loved them and I told him that after the next part of our day we would go to the park and just walk around for a while.

Then, we headed off to the movies to see Iron Man, which he had been begging me to see for about a week! :) It was really really good and he thoroughly enjoyed it too! :) Definately action packed and intense. After the movie was over, we went off to the Wild Animal Park and just walked around and enjoyed the scenery. It was pretty hot, so we tried to stay in the shade. Here is a picture of us in the bonsai garden.


And here is the lovely photo strip from the photo booth outside the park right before we went home. We had both never done one and always wanted to! :) Fun memories.

1 comment:

Dena said...

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! dang, that's quite the meal. that picture of you guys, in soft focus, that's a keeper, you gotta frame that one.