Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday dear Heather,
Happy birthday to me!

lol :)

So, July 14th was my birthday and I turned a whopping 20 years old. Woot woot! I am no longer a teenager. I am 20, married, have wonderful friends, and am on my way to obtaining a degree to become a preschool teacher! :)

On my birthday, we did a bunch of stuff. First, we woke up and went to Panera for brunch down in Escondido at the mall and got a GIANT drink (I got a Chai Latte and Nick got a Caramel Latte) and a breakfast sandwich. It was an AMAZING and relaxing way to start out the day.


After that, we took a scenic drive through the rich part of Rancho Santa Fe and then decided to go to the Zoo to have fun. :) It was a BLAST!!! We saw the orangutans, hippoes, lots of monkeys, snakes, tigers, birds, polar bears, and more! :D I took tons of pictures.


After staying at the zoo for about 4 or 5 hours and riding the skyline TWICE we headed out and went back to Escondido for Onami's sushi buffet where I ate more sushi than I should have and then some. I also had crab legs and they brought me a little personal cake. I saved it for the next day cause I was so full.



It was a wonderful birthday and I got a ton of presents (Spoiled really). Nick got me a fat unicorn t-shirt, the Wall-E soundtrack, the Wall-E computer game, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix, Anchorman, and all the treats I wanted throughout the day (like a coffee mug from the zoo and ice cream).

I have the best husband in the entire world. He spoils me silly! :)

~Heather

1 comment:

Dena said...

nice pictures, especially that one with Nick and his tongue stickin out....nice, very nice. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! what a sweetie of a hubby you have!