Monday, December 1, 2008

School and feelings


I am going to be really really happy when this semester is done. It has been an awesome semester, full of learning new things, but really busy. I have never taken all child development classes before; every other semester it has been GE and one CHDV class. I have really enjoyed my teachers this semester and the different styles of teaching. But, by the end of every semester I am drained. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. Today I have reached that point. After printing out 80 pages of typed homework this weekend, I don't know how much more I can take. I have 4 tests, a huge advocacy project, an observation journal, and a notebook project left. To be honest, I feel like I am over the hump of a ton of work...but looking at this I get overwhelmed again. :o(

I hate feeling overwhelmed. I hate feeling hopeless. I hate feeling out of control. I hope that these feelings go away soon, as they have been back for about a week and a half. I need to control myself, and keep calm. I need to lean on my support to get through this, and above all rely on God. I thought that I was over this- over the weirdness- over the ridiculous feelings and thoughts. Guess not.

Sorry, this was a rant. Feel free to ignore.

~Heather

No comments: