What a wild night in the kitchen. Never before have I run out of burners in the oven while cooking dinner.
One pan had an olive oil/garlic sauce, another speghetti, another chicken, another with sauteed mushrooms, and one more with steaming carrots.
I was trying to replicate a Sam the Cooking Guy recipe, but sort of mixed up 2 recipes together and combined them. It was sort of funny though, because the end result turned out really good... and Nick wanted me to write down the recipe. :P
1. Speghetti-boil regular speghetti noodles as directed on package
2. sauce was merely a half cup olive oil with some garlic that you add when the oil is not too hot (don't want to burn it!- I did!).
3. Cook chicken with cajan seasoning or hot shot as a coating and chop into cubes. Add to the pasta/sauce
4. In a separate pan chop mushrooms into slices and put in a pan with a couple splashes of Worschestier sauce. Let it marinate in it and cook down... absorbing the W. sauce.
5. Eat the mushrooms on the side or mix into the pasta/chicken goodness. Carrots are your veggie. :)
It isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but it tasted dang good!