Thursday, November 10, 2011

13 Months

Brodie turned 13 months old on Nov 2nd and is really starting to show his personality. No longer is he a "baby," but instead he is turning into a little boy with his own thoughts and ideas about what should be happening in our house. I'm going to keep this short and sweet since I think Brodie is going to wake up for the day in a few minutes. So, in pictures, here is what we've been up to this past month:

 "Cooking"



















Learning to feed himself




















Practicing brushing his teeth




















Picking pumpkins








Carving pumpkins















Dressing up for Halloween



















And learning to walk!!!!! That's right, Mr. Brodie Cole started to just take off and go all by himself (like at least 10+ steps multiple times within an hour) on 11/6 (last Sunday). I guess that technically happened 4 days after his 13 month day but it's very notable so I'm including it. :-P I haven't been able to get a good picture or video of it yet since he is very independent and decides to take off when and where he wants. I'm sure I will get it eventually!

It is SOOOO much fun being in this phase of motherhood. Brodie is talking a ton and really being an awesome child! :) I'm loving it.

Until next month:

~Heather



No comments: