Monday, September 6, 2010

Friend Baby shower post (Shower was when I was 34w pregnant)

On August 21st, my wonderful sis-in-law threw a co-ed shower for me, Nick, and all our friends. It was a great time filled with chatting, catching up, and getting blessed with baby items. Nick and I are very appreciative of our friends and family supporting us and helping us get ready for Nano's arrival! Here are a few pictures from the day-including one of the SIX- yes SIX- pregnant women who were there. We lined up in order from most to least preggo and snapped a shot. :o) What was even better was that there were 2 Heathers, 2 Jessicas, and 2 Emilys! How cool is that!!!!!????



My sister-in-law, mother-in-law, me, and my mommy




Me and Nick before the masses arrived :)





The six preggos! (from left to right)
Me, Heather W, Jessica W, Emily Q, Jessica F, and Emelie P.

God Bless,
~Me

No comments: