Monday, August 9, 2010

Quick Appointment Update (32w2d)

Hola,

I'm super tired and have a lot to say so I'm going to just post stats from the appointment (2 more posts tomorrow I promise):

-My blood pressure was normal (woo!)

-Nano's heart rate was 142 ("perfect" according to nurse)

-My fundal height was 35cm (should be 32 since I'm 32 weeks...but is consistent with me measuring 2-4 weeks ahead on it the entire pregnancy)

-I only gained 1/2 a pound in the last 2 weeks for a total weight gain of up 7.5 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight (not bad since from weeks 31-35 the baby gains 1/2 a pound EACH WEEK and therefore would have gained a pound since my last appointment 2 weeks ago. It means I actually lost fat weight and only gained baby)

Another appointment in 2 weeks...then every week after that! I am finally almost done (a little less than 8 weeks left). Tomorrow I will post MATERNITY PICTURES and answers to questions I asked my doctor today.

Night.
~Me

No comments: